cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Can’t make ticket, support doesn’t answer email

draconity
Rewards Hunter

I can’t submit a ticket for help because I can’t verify my email address. I can’t verify my email address because ibotta won’t send me any verification. I can’t get help with that because support won’t answer their email even after WEEKS since I mailed them.

What should I do here? Am I just screwed??

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Can’t make ticket, support doesn’t answer email

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Can you send me a screenshot of the email you sent, including the time stamp?

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Can you send me a screenshot of the email you sent, including the time stamp?

Solved! Go to solution

draconity
Rewards Hunter

Somehow, they just now sent me a response, which I’m really glad about. I sent emails Nov 16, 19, and today. I can still send you the SS but they’ve finally responded for some reason? I don’t know if it’s due to seeing this post or not. Thank you, I’m going to mark this solved 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@draconity 

Glad you got it sorted.  Next time, please update existing ticket.  It seems almost everyone submits multiple tickets.  Let's say there are 2.500 tickets; if everyone submits 3 tickets, it balloons to 7,500 tickets.  Just clultters the queue.

I often update existing tickets when I think of something extra and it doesn't set me back any further.

I'm also pretty sure the care team does not have time to read posts in the community.   So it likely was a coincidence.  Sometimes tickets take 3 to 5 business days before a response is given.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"