cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot get the Ibotta App to Redeem Walmart receipt keeps saying try again?

zeldarules
Rewards Hunter

I have used this app for years and for the first time when I tried to scan my Walmart receipt after a shop 15 min ago it just keeps showing the cactus logo and saying "We're having trouble connecting.   There was a problem getting your information. Please try again."

It just does this over and over, is Walmart of Ibotta down? I have never had this issue before and the $10 bonus expires tonight so not sure what is happening.

0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Cannot get the Ibotta App to Redeem Walmart receipt keeps saying try again?

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@zeldarules 

Have you tried restarting your phone, logging out and back in and clearing your cache,

Have you tried both with wifi and data?

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

zeldarules
Rewards Hunter

Yes to all of the above and ive reinstalled the app.  Others are having issues too it appears as this error message is a connection issue on Ibotta's end.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@zeldarules 

I had not seen others mentioning this particular problem.  If it is wider spread, hopefully it will right itself Monday.

Tickets and problems with apps are such a nuisance.  At least you know ibotta will right itself in the end and take care of you.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes