cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant withdrawal my earnings

Geannahsmom
Shopper

absolutely ridiculous, tried to withdraw my earnings to a gift card didn't work try to withdraw my earnings to PayPal it didn't work try to withdraw my earnings to the bank it didn't work wrote a ticket they responded back and asked me if I could send them a list or website where I got my referrals from!!! Are they really serious I can't believe they would ask me that question,,I'm very offended, all my referrals are people I work with or from my school or family this is so ridiculous, this is my first app that I actually put my time into it and this is definitely my last,, I responded back to them and yet I still haven't heard anything and it's been days

0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Cant withdrawal my earnings

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

I am sorry that you are having trouble with this. Sounds like your account is locked. That happens when you try to redeem your earnings for the first time before waiting at least 48 hours after you have earned $20. It's good that you have submitted a help ticket however, it normally takes 48 hours before you get a response from the Care Team. However, you need to realize that it might take longer because so many people no matter where you work, are off due to Christmas and the New Year. I would resubmit a ticket on Monday asking if your account is locked and if so, to unlock it. Then, once unlocked, wait 48 hours after it's unlocked to try to redeem your earnings. I hope you get your earnings redeemed soon.

0 Likes

Re: Cant withdrawal my earnings

Missi
Shopper

They did the same to me I showed them where I posted and ppl comment "they tryed it". I get it ppl scam them on referrals. But in the terms and conditions it says they can ask for proof of referrals. Just give them time they will unlock you. 

0 Likes