cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CO51 cash out to Paypal delay

kty
Saver

I submitted the request to cash out on Dec 24, 2022, but the money hasn’t been deposited to my PayPal account. I contacted the help desk and got the answer "We're currently experiencing a technical issue which has resulted in some PayPal payments taking longer to process than usual." Wondering if anybody else has the same issue?

0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: CO51 cash out to Paypal delay

AshbobSanDiego
Rewards Guide

I just got my 1st (& only) cash out yesterday from CO51. Request was submitted 12/23 and took 17 days to hit my PayPal. I have sworn off chasing any deals on CO51 due to their requirements of $20 cash out, the time it takes to receive a payout & lack of variety of deals. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

My $467..33 request from DEC30 was swept to PAYPAL on JAN03.  Unfortunately I was cashing out sober and messed up. 

I was trying to have a check mailed instead, but did not switch to the right payout method.  I'm not sure if they report payments via check like they do for PAYPAL or not.  So now I have to wait a year to see how the tax changes shake out.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

I cashed out Jan12 to PayPal & this is the longest delay I’ve incurred in 2yrs ! 

0 Likes