cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback doesn’t work

Mona
Deal Sharer

Asking for credit in Feedback is a WASTE. I was missing credit from Target so I reported it in feedback, quickly I was TOLD I received the credit ($2.99 for purchasing Stur b1g1f). The $2.99 shows up on the activity column on the top right BUT NOT IN MY ACCOUNT! Seriously?? Like how many time have I seen that activity icon notify me that credit was given to me but I didn’t think I had to also double check my account?!! I am very disappointed in this and feel this is unethical. Shame on Ibotta!!

0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Feedback doesn’t work

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Mona 

Log out and log back in.   See if it shows up then.

Also, do you know if your balance has increased?

If you don't already do so, you should keep track of your balance so you can verify your balance is correct after you get credit.

When it shows up in your ACTIVITY, does it mention it is PENDING?  Sometimes that is also the case.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Mona
Deal Sharer

@Rickibotta thanks for all the suggestions but yes I already refreshed and checked my balance before posting. Also there is nothing pending for target.

I submitted a ticket and they said it was not the right size but will be sharing back a photo that indeed shows it is the correct size.  

0 Likes

02JEEPX
Saver

Hang In there! Feedback has always worked for me. Also sometimes you have a waiting period before the funds are added to your account. They always make it right I promise you. 

0 Likes