cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Turkey

gunthergermaine
Shopper

The free Turkey offer is available for me and I verified the barcode and have the offer checked. However,  when I go to redeem it, it does not show up for cash back. Then when I scan the barcode to manually add it, it says the barcode is ineligible. I am stumped.

42 Replies

Re: Free Turkey

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@gunthergermaine 

Which brand and size of turkey did you purchase? 

I'm not too particular about the brand after I brine and smoke they all taste the same. 

Best of all this year the deal is good for multiple brands.  I'll just need to find one around 12lbs. 

Screenshot_20211103-090521_Ibotta.jpg

Seasons change, gray skies will turn blue.

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

If we say that the turkey you picked out is eligible then I would submit a ticket to our Care team and they will either manually add it or find some other way to ensure you get credit.

gunthergermaine
Shopper

It is a Butterball and it is 14.67 pounds. The barcode was accepted when I selected the offer. It just won't show up I try to redeem it.

0 Likes

gunthergermaine
Shopper

Thank you!  I will have to do that then!

0 Likes

HappyDayz
Deal Sharer

This also happened to a friend when purchasing a honeysuckle turkey and he didn't have a barcode because it fell off when the cashier almost dropped it. After manually entering the barcode still said it didn't match so he was going to suit a ticket after submitting the receipt. Fortunately for him the turkey was credited. I've never had that happen before but submit your receipt if you haven't already. If you don't get credit for it submit a care ticket with pics of your receipt, turkey and barcode. HTH

gunthergermaine
Shopper

I submitted my receipt without the turkey showing up in the total so I could submit a ticket to the Care Team. I went to check activity to make sure the rest went through and the turkey was now included in my total cash back! Not sure why it did that, but I received the correct cash back for everything including the turkey. 

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

@gunthergermaine  same thing happened to my mom.  We scanned the Honeysuckle in the store to make sure it was a match.  Checked out, then I helped her with the receipt.  The turkey didn't come up (she had 15 rebate items total, and only 14 for $15.xx was showing).  When I scanned the upc to get it to auto populate the rebate, it came up as not a match.  However, when i clicked on verify more offers, the turkey was already checked off.  But it was not showing up in the list of matching offers to submit.  So odd.   So I backed out of submitting the receipt, force closed ibotta.  reopened, then rescanned the wm receipt.  this time it caught the turkey and had the correct rebate amount and she got her credit before we got to the car!!

Maria0319
Rewards Hunter

I purchased the turkey, scanned the barcode. It qualified. I purchased but when I scan the receipt, it wall not refund the $15 for the purchase. 

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Maria0319 if you submit a ticket to our Care team they get it credited for you.

0 Likes