cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Elr33
Rewards Hunter

Bought a gift card of over a hundred dollars. The code I received will not work. I’ve tried it so many times I’ve lost count. IBOTTA Customer service was absolutely no help! They didn’t even try to fix any errors with the card and they did not refund my money either. I suppose I just donated to IBOTTA, as I received fake/invalid gift card information in return from my very real purchase. Seems like a total scam! Any suggestions on recouping my investment? 

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Gift cards

BrookeA
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! I'm sorry you've had this challenging experience. The best way to resolve an issue like this is to work through our Care team. It sounds like you may have already submitted a ticket, I'd recommend responding to your original ticket to let them know that this issue has not been fully resolved. Thanks for your patience – I can totally understand that this would be a very frustrating experience!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Gift cards

BrookeA
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! I'm sorry you've had this challenging experience. The best way to resolve an issue like this is to work through our Care team. It sounds like you may have already submitted a ticket, I'd recommend responding to your original ticket to let them know that this issue has not been fully resolved. Thanks for your patience – I can totally understand that this would be a very frustrating experience!