cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven’t Received Email Confirmation

nrfo
Shopper

I’m trying to withdraw some of my savings for the first time, but am not receiving the confirmation email. I receive emails from Ibotta all the time (including 2 today), so I know my email is linked. It’s not in my spam folder. I can’t submit a ticket, either, because it wants me to verify my email for security purposes first. Where do I go from here??

29 Replies

Re: Haven’t Received Email Confirmation

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@nrfo 

Try reaching out to @LaraL she might be able to offer you some assistance to resolve your issue. 

"I would rather have and not need than need and not have"
0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@nrfo I might have just confirmed it. Can you try again and let me know if it works?

0 Likes

nrfo
Shopper

It worked!! Thank you so much!!

0 Likes

medickbt
Rewards Hunter

I am trying to cash out money on my account but am unable to due to being unable to confirm my email address. No email is coming thru for me to be able to confirm. I have checked Spam, and all other folders and haven't received anything at all. Please help!! I desperately need to get this money cashed out and don't know what to do to rectify the problem.

Thanks. 

0 Likes

nrfo
Shopper

Now I’m not getting my gift card email. But I am getting other offer emails from Ibotta. Any idea why??

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager

@medickbt you need to wait until 48 hours or later after your first transaction, that's why it's not going through.

@nrfo email with the gift card info for the one you purchased?

0 Likes

nrfo
Shopper

Yep - I purchased a $25 Amazon gift card and it’s not showing up in the app or my email. I can see that I bought it in my ‘Activity’ and the money was taken out of my balance. 

Weirdly, I keep getting emails from Ibotta about other stuff, but not my gift card. 

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager

Do you know roughly what time you initiated that?

0 Likes

nrfo
Shopper

Yesterday just before 9:00 am. I’ll add a pic of my activities where you can see it. 

EEB5C603-AB32-4E2D-8702-344370966C1E.png