cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't withdraw

Leeann
Rewards Hunter

I still can't withdraw. Can u tell me if u see anything that would cause this. I believe I have been a user for two days now. Idk what is going on. I tried to troubleshoot the problem and nothing is working. Tia 

0 Likes
7 Replies

Re: I can't withdraw

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Do you have over $20?

You may need to wait a few days longer than you have already before you can withdraw.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Leeann
Rewards Hunter

I have contacted the care team no luck there. I have 25 and just keep getting the error message. Idk if I'm locked or what is going on. Starting to think this is just a scam. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Leeann 

What was the care team's response?

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Leeann I believe I've responded to your posts multiple times saying that you'll need to work with the Care team from here. Unfortunately no one else in the community will have any way of resolving your account lock, it needs to be handled by us.

0 Likes

Leeann
Rewards Hunter

No body is getting back to me and no one will help me. I don't understand why this is so hard to figure out. Please tell me something 

0 Likes

Leeann
Rewards Hunter

I forced the app closed. removed my pay pal info. restarted my phone. did the update. And this is the message I keep getting. The care team won't respond. I just don't get it...

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Leeann I sent you a private message asking for additional info.

0 Likes