cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I’ve never had this problem before…

jannaseumaela
Shopper

I have been trying to cash out to PayPal today to no avail. I’m wondering if my account is locked or if anyone else is having this issue?

C0D13ABE-2ABD-44B3-BBCA-E036E362BAB5.png

0 Likes
6 Replies

Re: I’ve never had this problem before…

123Save
Skilled Saver

@jannaseumaela 

Sorry you’re having trouble. I just withdrew to PayPal without issue. You’re account may be locked. 

@LaraL Dunno if this has been discussed but something needs to be done. If an account is locked, please show an error message that says such with instructions to contact the Care Team for review. The community board is 90% locked account Qs and frustration. 

jannaseumaela
Shopper

Thank you so much! Would Ibotta notify me if my account has been locked? Also, do you happen to know how long it takes to unlock? Thank you so much for the information though!

0 Likes

Dean

@jannaseumaela @123Save  Below the “Got it” button in that image is the “Get help” button. You should use that to contact the help center. Also, looking at the other posts in this community seems to show that this is a problem that many are having. This is something that only Ibotta can correct. There is also a post that you can add your name to so your locked account can be checked.

https://community.ibotta.com/t5/troubleshooting/post-your-ibotta-account-issue-s-here-lockout-withdr...

Posting tip: Add viewable photos using the toolbar's camera option.

jannaseumaela
Shopper

Thank you so much for the information! I have submitted a ticket.

0 Likes

Lmwanhala
Shopper

Happened to me too. I sent a ticket in. No response yet. 

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Yeah I've been trying to get the wording changed on this lockout screen for actual months. Last time it was pushed because of Thanksgiving but now we're past that so I sent a message to the UX team. Hopefully we can get some momentum on this because it really is a confusing experience.