cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ibotta Help

airjoe
Shopper
  1. BF1D464C-E0C0-4071-92F1-BFED39B531A1.png

I’ve been using Ibotta just for a short time but I haven’t had any trouble until now. I just purchased three all laundry detergents with the Ibotta deal in mind to get $3 back for each. I even scanned the barcode to make sure it would work and it did. But after I purchased them I can’t find a way to redeem the deal from my receipt. I’ve added the deal but when I go to redeem the deal it wont pull up. This is the first time I’ve had this issue. Please help
0 Likes
7 Replies

Re: Ibotta Help

jlhersback
Core Shopper

I see that offer only available for purchases from Walmart. If you purchased from Walmart you should be able to redeem from that store by either scanning the receipt barcode or entering the TC#

Hope this might help. 

0 Likes

airjoe
Shopper

384B8BB2-DF63-4D19-B304-A256B170CB28.png

I bought them from target but I don’t see the deal in my Walmart Ibotta either. I only see the deal in this picture at Walmart but the one I was trying to use I couldn’t find available in any of the Ibotta stores. But the deal is there. It also didn’t clarify on the deal which store it had to be from. Thank you for any help. I’m very confused haha

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@airjoe , sometimes if we search just for a product it shows up if it is in Ibotta for some members. But it may not available to everyone. If no retailer shows up on that product page, and you can’t find that offer under any of your stores, that means the offer is not available to you. I’m sorry. It does get confusing when we can see the offer when we search for it by name but can’t find it under any retailer available to us. 

airjoe
Shopper

@Mikosmama I see. I did not realize that :-(. Thank you for the help. I guess I have a lot of laundry detergent I need to return haha. 

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

You’re welcome. 🤗 We are all always learning every step of the way. I had to learn this one the hard way too. 

Nique
Skilled Saver

@airjoe This offer is for Walmart Pick-up and Delivery. That’s why you can’t find it under “in-store.” It’s always a good idea to scan in-store from the store’s page rather than the Ibotta home page.

It’s happened to me before as well.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Yes.  This.   Both things Nique said,  Took the words right out of my mouth.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"