cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Ibotta issues

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

Is anyone having issues today with trying to look at the offers for every store today? For some reason, I am not able to look at the offers for any stores whether online shopping or in store. I tried logging out to log back on but the system won't let me do that either. Said it was forbidden. When clicking on a store to look at the offers, I get a message that says that Ibotta has connection problems. The only thing I can do on Ibotta today is go on the Community. I have tried several times today to look at offers and log out but I have not been able to do so today. I wonder if Ibotta is undergoing updates. So, anyone else having the same problems with their accounts today? 

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Ibotta issues

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@Marethundsabre yeah I just checked your account and everything looks normal. Let me know if you experience any other issues.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Marethundsabre 

Is your time on the mobile correct?

If it is ahead an hour or two, it fails

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta,

The time is correct on the app and on my phone. Whatever is going on with it is weird and has been like this since this morning. If it isn't working properly by 9:30 tomorrow, I will attempt to submit a ticket. Hopefully I am not locked out and if so, have no idea why I would be especially since I haven't been active with it this past week due to some unexpected circumstances. I am hoping that I can get on tomorrow morning without any issues.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@Marethundsabre  Hope it works out.  You can also send a private message to Lara, and she can at least see if you’re locked out or not.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

Thankfully everything is working this morning. I think my wifi connection wasn't working properly yesterday but it seems to be working now. Thankfully I am not locked out but I was quite concerned for a few hours yesterday. 

Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Community Manager

@Marethundsabre yeah I just checked your account and everything looks normal. Let me know if you experience any other issues.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

@LaraL,

Thanks for looking for me. I appreciate it. It turns out that the problem is my wifi connection. The app works fine if I use data or if I go somewhere with fast data. I am visiting my parents for December and they have very slow internet service. Similar to dial up because they live in a very rural area and can only get satellite internet. Thankfully I have plenty of data to use while visiting them.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Community Manager

Ohh ok, interesting. Glad you figured out what the cause was!

0 Likes