cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Instacart, reversals and other issues

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@LaraL 

You missed the point.  As is often the case, this was a post that @Sorensoj was sharing their frustration an thoughts asking for my thoughts.  I have not represented myself as, and Sorensoj does not believe I am, an ibotta employee.

Since so much is proprietary, all we can do at times is speculate and share our own opinions. 

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Ok good to know

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@LaraL 

I read the post again, and based on the wording, I see why you would think they were thinking I was an employee, but I believe it was just the way the pronouns were used.  At first I was not sure why you felt the need to emphasize that, but now I see.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

walsin
Rewards Hunter

@LaraL  Is the missing credits and bonus issues the reason I no longer can find Instacart on Ibotta?  I've also noticed my Instacart acct has been un-linked from Ibotta.  Lately I have been using Instacart and Ibotta but today I couldn't.  Would just like to know if they are no longer associated with Ibotta.  Thanks. 

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@walsin they are definitely still partnered with us. We are currently working on a fix to get them back up in the app. I apologize for the inconvenience, it's never great having your main grocery source not be available.

0 Likes