cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Ibotta.com down?

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

Just tried to log into Ibotta.com and I got an error.  I entered in my email and password and it then said there was an error.

Is there a problem with the website?  I was hoping to log in and select the new Any Soup rebate, but I couldn't get in.

0 Likes
14 Replies

Re: Is Ibotta.com down?

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Seems ok to me.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I finally got in.  Maybe everyone is trying to select the new Any rebates and can't in the app.  I was able to do it under Walmart Pickup&Delivery.

I really wanted that Soup one.  Bought soup this morning!

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@mmoore01  Just happened to me.I was locked out for too many sign ins. 

0 Likes

Kylasm1977
Deal Sharer

It kept asking me to login over and over, every time I clicked on an offer. 

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager

Ok seems like there is an issue with ibotta.com at the moment. Engineering team is looking into it.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@mmoore01  here we go again…

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

Just logged in. No problem. 

@mmoore01

What browser are you using?

Are you using a Favorite link? Sometimes when a web certificate is updated, it will invalidate an old page link. Maybe try navigating "from scratch" to the site. I searched for ibotta and navigated to the site. 

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I was able to finally get in, but it was acting weird.

I typed in Ibotta.com, so no link was used.  I am using the Chrome Browser on Windows 10.  

I just thought the site might be busy, but once I got the error, it wouldn't stop displaying the error.  I ended up going to Walmart.com and when the Extension kicked in, I was able to log in there.

I don't know what I did to it, but it has been ok for the past hour or so.

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager

Questions for those of you impacted:

• One person was logged out of Ibotta.com. Do we know if that's the case for all three?
  • Were you using the website/app previously and then were logged out immediately? (Opposed to attempting to login and have it fail)
  • If you were using the website/app, what were you viewing at that moment? (if you remember)
0 Likes