cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lifetime Earnings

Icequeen813
Deal Master

Has anyone noticed a glitch in lifetime earnings not  syncing with current earnings 

4 Replies

Re: Lifetime Earnings

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Icequeen813 

Yes, I have noticed this issue and opened a trouble ticket with no resolve to my issue.  

Your Earnings, How do you keep track of your earnings? 

I would let my current earrings accumulate until I was ready to make a purchase. Once I started noticing discrepancies between my current and lifetime earnings I have started making withdrawals when I reach $50.00. 

I also take snapshots before and after every redemption.  I always make sure the cents in both current and lifetime earnings remains the same. 

The accounting errors are most prevalent when rebates are manually added to my account. 

After attempting to have this issue corrected and being told something like this " I have received any rebate and no error was found". 

It's definitely an ongoing issue and explaining to CTM is an uphill battle. 

Seasons change, gray skies will turn blue.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

My lifetimes earnings has been off for well over a year.  To me it somehow happened when they manually were adding say $5 to my account, they said it was fixed, and to my horror, the $5 was added to my lifetime instead of current.   Now ibotta will tell me this is not possible.  They will say care agents do not have the ability to update lifetime earnings.   They will say nobody can update lifetime earnings.

All I know is I keep an eagle eye on both amounts, and I know when these things happen.  A few years ago, I have even had someone via ticket actually fix the lifetime earnings, reducing it to get them back in sync.  But the last year or so, they say they can't do that and nobody has the ability to do so.

I have withdrawn $2,000 and my current balance is $281.48, so my lifetime earnings should be $2,281.48. 

Yet it is $2,296.18.    So my lifetime earnings is overstated by $14.70

Not a big deal I guess, but it really bothers me that the amount is incorrect, and I wish they could fix it.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Icequeen813 

Well, after purchasing 1 Walmart gift card and making a purchase at Target and 2 at Walmart my balance have gotten out of sync with each other.

I have figured if I keep my current balance small the likelihood of errors decrease.  The Care Team will not acknowledge this type of error can occur.

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@LaraL 

I sent you DM concerning this issue and also opened a trouble ticket 10531240. Are you able to determine what is going on?

Thank you. 

0 Likes