Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linked credit cards

martin64
Rewards Hunter
Spoiler
Spoiler
I have not used my account since 2013 until last week. My rebates from my Walmart pickup order credited. But my in store shopping did not. But it said it was crediting to a linked card. It did not. And neither did my next in store trip. I’m sure that 2013 credit card is no longer active. When I look at linked cards, all I see are 2 Credit cards but not the number. I don’t know which one to unlink. If I click on unlink will it show me the card number before I unlink it?  If it credited to an inactive card, can I have it reversed?  Thanks!
0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Linked credit cards

Edawn24
Rewards Guide

This may have nothing to do with your issues, but My linked payment at Walmart  did the same thing- submitted by the linked card but no offers awarded. I’m wondering if it is an issue they are having with Walmart right now. I already have a ticket open from a few days ago, and when that one gets resolved I plan on opening a ticket for my Walmart trip. I took screen shots of the offers, and photos of the items (front and back) just in they ask for the info. 

0 Likes

Re: Linked credit cards

martin64
Rewards Hunter

Thanks!  I think I’m going to unlink both cards and try to scan. I just didn’t want to unlink my new card because my online orders are crediting correctly. Good luck!

0 Likes