cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Liquor Rebate no store listed on offer

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

I’m in AZ where liquor rebates are legal. There is a Cutwater Canned Cocktail Rebate on IB not attached to a store. I purchased these items at WM.  I already checked both “Any Grocery” & “Any Liquor Store” but the offer is listed in neither. 
What is the proper way to redeem this rebate with IB? Do I just have to open a ticket? Has anyone else encountered this issue? 

This is what I see in the app:  

8E590880-51B6-4C28-AB62-7D11FF1A8198.jpeg

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Alcohol Rebate no store listed on offer

SaverGirl67

@Tikiki   Unfortunately if it is not listed in a store for you and it’s not available in “any store” the offer is not available. I’ve had this happen twice over the past year. It’s why I’ve stopped searching for items outside of stores - because sometimes you can see an offer but not have access to it. 

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
9 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

7085A65F-1C5F-46D8-9735-E342588079CF.jpeg

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

SaverGirl67

@Tikiki   Unfortunately if it is not listed in a store for you and it’s not available in “any store” the offer is not available. I’ve had this happen twice over the past year. It’s why I’ve stopped searching for items outside of stores - because sometimes you can see an offer but not have access to it. 

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Liquor Rebate no store listed on offer

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@Tikiki , I have had liquor rebates not show a store at all on the offer, but still show up when I search under the specific store. But unfortunately as @SaverGirl67  mentioned it isn’t available to you if you searched under the specific stores and it doesn’t show up. Sorry. But on a positive note, these are delicious! 😋 I did a Field Agent job on them, and am now introduced to a new favorite of mine and my husband’s. 

Also, don’t forget to get your rebates on Aisle and BYBE if they’re still available!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@SaverGirl67 @Mikosmama 

Thank you both so much! I figured as much, but wanted to check to be certain. 

We love these also and they’re great for travel too! We first tried them a couple of years ago at a tiki convention and I was also able to pick up that awesome FA job too!         

I just happened to pick up 2 boxes of the Vodka Soda varieties for 5.75 each. I already submitted to Aisle (& had previously redeemed the BYBE) but wanted to be sure I wasn’t missing out. $1.50 for 2 boxes isn’t too shabby though! 

Solved! Go to solution

D_nugget
Deal Sharer

@Tikiki 

I’ve actually redeemed through support ticket twice with no issue. But the 3rd one I was told, it isn’t allowed. I did try to ask the first 2 times what is the proper way to redeem such offer and nobody answered my question. I mentioned that to the 3rd support rep so she gave me a courtesy credit. Guess I won’t bother with submitting support ticket anymore. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Saipan
Super Saver

@Tikiki

Try Any Grocery under redeem. Had to submit Strainge Beast Hard Kombucha tall can twice that way purchased from WF.

No issue.

Strange Beast - Redemption Tip 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Saipan
Super Saver

Odd, first I saw like that, I stand corrected. I guess we need a "Can't redeem this offer" button. 

Screenshot_20210913-232311_Ibotta.jpg

Solved! Go to solution

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@LaraL   Tagging you on the above for your input. Thanks!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

I'll pass along the feedback, thanks for letting me know!

0 Likes