cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My redeem tab is not showing at the bottom screen, just retailers. How can i get the redeem tab bac

Pdmccarv80
Rewards Hunter

Screenshot_20211219-092902_Ibotta.jpg

Labels (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: My redeem tab is not showing at the bottom screen, just retailers. How can i get the redeem tab

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Pdmccarv80 

I looked at my app to see what you are seeing, and my screen has redeem where yours has retailers. 

I would say make sure you competed the sign-up process and make sure everything is completed. 

You can also redeem offers by using the submit receipt button located on the retailers for you gallery screen.

OBSHOP_0-1639929685293.jpeg

Every journey starts with the first step
0 Likes

Re: My redeem tab is not showing at the bottom screen, just retailers. How can i get the redeem tab

Nique
Deal Ambassador

@Pdmccarv80 For some of us the “Redeem” tab was replaced by “Retailers.” I have an Android phone and the change occurred about a week ago.

You can still redeem in two ways:

From your Home Screen, select a retailer from your “Recommended” list. (it’s in the middle)

OR

From the “Retailers” section, select the store

Then tap the link to submit which will be either at the bottom of the screen as you see in the screenshot from @OBSHOP, or closer to the top depending on the store, and submit as-usual.

0 Likes

Mary22
Ibotta Employee
Ibotta Employee

Hi! Ibotta is currently running a test regarding the Redeem button. If you see "Retailers" instead of "Redeem" please note that this is the same button. Please review this article that references this change for some savers: https://help.ibotta.com/hc/en-us/articles/360008461959
Thanks!

Saipan
Super Saver

Screenshot_20211219-160839_Ibotta.jpg

0 Likes