cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

New user helppppppp

Aniyahill047
Rewards Hunter

I have only submitted one receipt from. Target thsn my account was DEACTIVATED.. then I received a. Email say my account was credited and restore full access what to do 

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: New user helppppppp

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Aniyahill047 

You should check your account balance to see if they added your money.  It sounds like maybe they deactivated you by mistake and then reactivated yiou

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Aniyahill047 

You should check your account balance to see if they added your money.  It sounds like maybe they deactivated you by mistake and then reactivated yiou

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
Solved! Go to solution

Aniyahill047
Rewards Hunter
It doesn't let me sign in i have changed the password too still will not let me sign in
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Aniyahill047 

Respond back to the same ticket explaining what is going on.  Maybe @LaraL  can find something more out on Monday, but try your existing ticket in the meantime.