cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

New user not getting bonus offers

limslady
Saver

I joined ibotta a month ago and I'm really enjoying it but....I haven't gotten any of the generic bonuses like WW or MWMM that I see people posting about here.  Do you have to be a member for a certain amount of time before you start getting these offers?  It makes sense that I wouldn't get them while I was completing the Welcome bonus, but I finished that in June.  I got one generic bonus offer after that (Money Maker) which I finished almost two weeks ago and I haven't gotten anything since.  I really shouldn't complain since ibotta's been good to me so far, but I was planning on a lot of shopping this weekend and would love to stack with a bonus.  It's just frustrating seeing other people post about their offers and not finding anything in my app.  (And yes, I've tried clearing cache and/or rebooting multiple times with no effect.)  

Thanks for any insights you can provide.

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: New user not getting bonus offers

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Ok so apparently you will start getting those kinds of bonuses after you pass 45 days.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

What-Shot
Super Saver

Welcome to ibotta and to this community. You ask a good question that has been asked before....but not sure I know the official answer. My typical response is that I am aware there are a series of introductory offers that newbies receive before they are given the regular ones.

But since it would be nice to know the official answer (how long does it take?), let's loop in @LaraL  because she knows EVERYTHING and when in doubt,  she can get answers. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Community Manager

I just asked the Care team for you, I'll let you know when I hear something back.

Solved! Go to solution

limslady
Saver

Thanks @What-Shot!  I thought it might be something like that.  And thanks @LaraL for following up.  Knowing what to expect will help me curb my impatience.  😉 

Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Community Manager

Ok so apparently you will start getting those kinds of bonuses after you pass 45 days.

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

What-Shot
Super Saver

That is helpful info,  @LaraL! Thank you!

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

limslady
Saver

Very helpful, if a bit frustrating that I'll have to wait another two weeks.  Thanks very much for the quick reply!