cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“No rebates found” after submitting matched offers

Kritten104
Rewards Hunter

Has anyone been experiencing this- it sounds like what was happening in September of 2021 from what I’ve read on here. I submit a receipt, offers are automatically picked up or I add them, shows as successfully matched and “xx.xx will be credited to your account,” but then after submission the receipt processed and I get a notification of “no matching offers found.” 

36 Replies

Re: “No rebates found” after submitting matched offers

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Kritten104 

What store?

If the offers are still in your account, try submitting again.

Otherwise, you will need to open a ticket..  If the transaction shows up in your account, you can click thru that to open a ticket, or else open the ticket by doing the following.

Create a Help Desk ticket with the ibotta Care Team by visiting help.ibotta.com or by emailing accountsupport@ibotta.com

It may take 3 or 4 business days for them to get back to you.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Nique
Rewards Advocate

@Kritten104 Yes, I have experienced this at least three times in the last week, including today. It happened with Stop & Shop, and Shoprite receipts. It's frustrating.

One resubmission was successful. The other two returned "no rebates found" for a second rime, so I opened a ticket. Be sure to include photos of the receipt, the front and back of the product(s), and screenshots if you have them. The Care Team will credit you manually. Just know you won't get credit for the offer towards any bonuses.

0 Likes

Kritten104
Rewards Hunter

thanks. It’s so frustrating, what’s the point of automatically matching offers and submitting receipts if I’m just going to have to send them a bunch of pictures anyway! It happened to me with stop and shop as well, and cvs, and target. Even Walmart- except that one it comes back as 0.00 instead of no rebates found. Resubmissions were unsuccessful for the others and can’t resubmit for Walmart so looks like I’ll be doing some more tickets. Thanks for responding.

0 Likes

Clhubbs44
Rewards Hunter

The same thing happened to me recently, twice now, with WalMart receipts. The first time I threw away my receipt before I realized there was an issue. The second time I attempted to resubmit it, but got back the same email reply of “no match found” or something along that line. I have submitted a help ticket and I am waiting for response. 

Kris712
Shopper

I just submitted a similar ticket. The offers on the receipt qualify me for the VitaminSea bonus (28/$16).

I suspect the receipt printer is the problem. The receipt has a tiny vertical line without print running through it. So I can understand why Ibotta initially rejected it. 

0 Likes

Kanne
Shopper

Yes, same is happening to me

0 Likes

Jana83
Rewards Hunter

It happen to me exactly this past Friday! And submitted several tickets and send email with all the requests from Ibotta employees and nothing!! 

Jana83
Rewards Hunter

What happens when I already have submitted a ticket (2 or 3 regarding the same issue) and I don’t get any solution form ibotta ? Other than send proof of purchase and receipt! I already did that since Friday and nothing has happened 🥲

Clhubbs44
Rewards Hunter

I don’t plan on attempting to utilize Ibotta unless or until my issue is resolved. I think it would be foolish of me to expect a different result if I were to submit yet another receipt.  I sure would not be shocked at this point if it would result in a third failed fulfillment. What I don’t understand is why there is absolutely no trace of the scanned receipt on the Ibotta app itself. It is as if it was never scanned at all. The only thing I got back as proof from Ibotta that the transaction ever took place is the email I received. That and the fact I just happened to take three screenshots during the submission process. 

0 Likes