cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: “No rebates found” after submitting matched offers

Kris712
Shopper

In general, I'd recommend against submitting multiple tickets for the same situation. It might confuse things more. I got my ticket from this morning resolved today, so I hope it works out for all of you too. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Clhubbs44 

I understand your hesitation, but you may want to try submitting a receipt to a store other than WM,  I have not had this issue with any store, including WM.  But your issue may be isolated.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Eyegottaibotta
Skilled Saver

My last 3 "any" items offers have been rejected for "No rebates found". I scan the items and it's a match and then it gets rejected. I'm aware that I can ask for a review but then the item does not count towards the bonuses. All of them had the wording of the qualified "any" item in the description on the receipt. 

My receipt from earlier was rejected for the any milk offer, again after the barcode shows that it is a match. 

NoItemsFound.jpg

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Eyegottaibotta 

I just noticed this ANY MILK offer about an hour ago.  I scanned my receipt from yesterday (the $1.29 WDD half gallon whole milk - they were out of 2%), and it was accepted.  I just checked again and it has not been reversed.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Eyegottaibotta
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta Thanks, I just found another receipt with milk and that was approved. Did Ibotta pickup your offer or did you have to scan the barcode? I notice with the ANY ITEM offers that get rejected, it is when I have to scan the barcode. 

The receipt that was rejected was for Kroger milk: Screen Shot 2022-09-21 at 4.22.42 PM.png

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Eyegottaibotta 

It did not automatically pick up the item.  I had to choose the ANY MILK offer.  But when I scanned the item UPC, it did accept it without issue.

16637927429436208450954035563658.jpg

Eyegottaibotta
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta That's interesting.  

0 Likes

ahinger7
Rewards Hunter

I was getting the same thing yesterday. 

0 Likes

kty
Deal Sharer

The same thing happen to me today. I had the same issues before at HEB and WM, but the offers were still in my account, and after several try, the receipts finally went through. However today the offer does not return to my account. I have to open a ticket. It's HEB again.

I'm always nervous about HEB receipts. From my experience they are easy to get stuck in pending. The last pending was this Monday, it finally got cleared in Friday afternoon. Another time I was even not able to submit the receipt, the system kept complaining the receipt did not look like from HEB!

0 Likes

AshbobSanDiego

I’ve had back to back receipts rejected or not paid from Sprouts this weekend. 
This is very concerning and makes my decision to walk away from chasing bonus  Ibotta offers after the Lucky Strike Bonus period this much easier. 
Bought 2x Lenny & Larry’s cookies that matched the $.25 IR & UPC’s were confirmed at submission. A day later, Ibotta rejected claiming there was no match.

Next was $.25 IR on any Grapes from CA. Receipt was approved and offer was awarded towards the current bonuses but no money was awarded. I’ve never seen this scenario before. 
Its not the actual money ($.75) that I’m out, it’s the crapshoot of getting someone from support to properly address it. 

0 Likes