cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting credit for Offers

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I scanned a receipt today from Walmart.  I bought Oikos Yogurt.  The rebate was for $.50.  The app found the offer and said I would get $.50 back.  I submitted the receipt and everything went fine.

I checked my account and the numbers towards bonuses did not change.  I went back to Activity and it said it found nothing on my receipt!  What?  

I checked to see if there was an Ibotta update and their was.  I updated to version 6.105.0 137605.  I tried again, got the same results.

I then decided to clear the cache and restart the phone.  Again, when I submitted the receipt, the item was found and everything looked good, but Ibotta says nothing was found on my receipt.

@LaraL , I am hoping you can check on this issue.  I am trying to get these offers in for the bonuses. I know I can get credit for the rebate through a Request, but probably not towards the bonuses, 

By the way, I know of other Ibotta users that are having the same problem, so it's not just me.

Thanks.  

121 Replies

Re: Not getting credit for Offers

flatpenny1
Shopper

I just had the same exact thing happen with my Walmart receipt. I’m sort of at a loss because this has never happened before 

0 Likes

NEVIDEN
Shopper

I as had this problem today on a kroger receipt.  Offer was $1 any receipt.. Also I had family members that just spent $300.00 at Walmart and didn't get anything on his...

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Interesting, I'm guessing it's associated with the Walmart integration even though you're not account linked anymore. Let me look into it.

0 Likes

Judijk
Rewards Hunter

Same. Glad it's not just me!

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

To everyone affected by this, roughly how long ago did you experience it?

ravenblade23x
Rewards Hunter

Add me to the list that is not getting for my Walmart offers. When I scan it's says 16 matching offers  $20.97 rebates but I get a notification saying zero offers found.

0 Likes

Ncmomof2
Shopper

I had the same issue a few minutes ago.   Everything shows up when the receipt is scanned, but then a notification shows up on my account saying nothing qualifies.  Several of the 8 offers expire later today and they will also qualify me for the $10 bonus.  I will be following this thread…don’t want to lose out on almost $25!

Ncmomof2
Shopper

I started trying to submit at 11:18am Eastern time.  I tried several times until about 12:20pm.

NEVIDEN
Shopper

Mine happened today with kroger but I didn't keep my receipt thinking everything was fine. Didn't bother me much because it was for any receipt so I can get it anytime. Just wanted everyone to make sure it not just Walmart that isn't working.