cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Not getting credit for Offers

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hang tight folks, we're looking into this. Seems like it's impacting many people. We should be able to fix this on our end, but keep an eye on this thread for updates.

Judijk
Rewards Hunter

I first scanned it around 11:00 and then again about an hour later.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

Walmart app would show earnings before leaving parking lot, scanned receipt in store, 2 x at home, doesn’t show pending earnings.Frustrating since this shopping trip completes Leaves Bonus 

0 Likes

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

@mmoore01  Thanks for posting!  I thought I was going crazy.  I tried 3 times to submit my receipt, getting $0/no matching offers.  I even tried typing in the barcode.  I guess I'll sit tight and wait for an update from @LaraL  !

jessicar24273
Rewards Hunter

Thank you I have had the same thing happen to me and some of the ibotta customer service has been so rude to me.

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@LaraL 

Just happened to me at Walmart also. I have 16 offers and three bonuses in the mix as well as throwing me over 3,000.

0 Likes

Oakcrestrio
Rewards Hunter

This has been an issue for me since yesterday. Any Walmart I try to submit shows the correct rebates I should receive. When I submit the receipt, it shows I will be getting $270+ when I should be getting 5 for one receipt and 25 for another. Then it comes back with no matching offers. I have cleared my cache, force stopped me my app, updated my app and restarted my phone. Nothing has helped. 

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Sounds like we've identified the issue, we're working on a fix currently. I'll continue to post updates in this thread so keep an eye out.

Ncmomof2
Shopper
  • Thank you!
0 Likes

ginger1
Deal Sharer

I have the same issue as of a few minutes ago. Tried in the parking lot when I left the store, at home and typing in the bar code. Nothing. But it tells me $240 will be added to my account! I'll wait till this evening before submitting a ticket. This would complete the leaves bonus, so I hope I don't lose that. Only reason I went out today.

0 Likes