cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Not getting credit for Offers

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

@LaraL Is this also affecting Walmart Linked accounts.  I shopped In-Store 2.5 hours ago and have not received any credit.

0 Likes

Mml
Shopper

Be patient...if after a while you check and it hasn't updated then submitt for review.

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

As far as I know it's affecting multiple retailers, and many different savers. I don't know any other specifics as the teams working on a fix are too busy at the moment to interrupt.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@LaraL 

Mine was shortly after 11 AM Eastern Time

Android.  Kroger.  Stuck in pending still   'No rebates found on the Kroger receipt'

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Xrayboo
Rewards Hunter

I have been having same problem. The Almond Milk from Marcs was in my gallery but receipt showed no offers.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@NEVIDEN

You can submit now against any receipt from last 7 days that you did not use any receipt.

I often do this

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

The good news, it doesn't appear to be with the app.  I had the problem BEFORE downloading the latest version.

Hopefully, once they fix the problem, we just need to submit our receipts again.

Thanks, @LaraL for all your help.  Without you, this would be happening for days and hundreds of requests to Ibotta Care.  

Xrayboo
Rewards Hunter

I had Wal-Mart and Marcs that did not give me offers. It has been a few weeks.

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@mmoore01 thank you for letting me know about it! Your post is what led to a fix being worked on shortly after it started.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mmoore01 is absolutely a rock star.   

Not like Axl Rose, but at least like Neil Diamond

I some day hope to know 5% of what he does  (he being mmoore01;  I most assuredly know more already about these things than Neil Diamond does)  about WM online delivery pickup linked etc.