cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Not getting credit for Offers

Jeanette2011
Rewards Hunter

I'm in the same boat. Glad they're hard at work on the solution. I hope they fix it soon since my 17 offers helps me with finishing my bonuses. 

0 Likes

Kelvel14
Shopper

I’m glad I’m not the only one experiencing this today, because I tried a couple of times to get my offers to go through. It would find the offers on the receipt and then say it didn’t find any offers once submitted. Never had this issue before with Walmart.

0 Likes

Amandaland
Shopper

Yes this is happening to me as well right now... excited for the resolution!! 

0 Likes

Embrown06
Shopper

I just tried to submit and it happened at 315 eastern time zone

0 Likes

flatpenny1
Shopper

I shopped this morning, entered my receipt and at 11:57am, they told me I had nothing. I had 20 offers on there

0 Likes

kynuna
Core Shopper

I’m having the same issue as everyone else posting here. I should be receiving $0.95 for 4 offers, and it would complete my Level 2 bonus for September. I scanned my receipt on 4 different occasions after trying different actions such as closing the app, turning my phone off, making sure I had the latest version of the app, (hopefully this won’t be an issue), but I didn’t receive any credit. My receipt also showed a strange amount of $83.52 to be credited. Thanks for any help. 

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

They're currently testing the fix, I'll post an update once it moves from testing to pushing it live.

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

We've deployed the fix, still waiting to hear how previous transactions are being impacted.

Kristymm21
Deal Sharer

Yes, finally I was able to submit my receipt!

mmoore01
Deal Master

Thank you, @LaraL .  I was able to submit my receipt and get credit for my purchase.

0 Likes