cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Not getting credit for Offers

Janet1964
Super Saver

Thanks @mmoore01 @for reporting this before I did.

thanks @LaraL for getting it fixed so quickly.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

When will we hear when the problem is fixed?  Will we get a notice in the App?

I am guessing that @LaraL will be going home soon, so how will we know when we can submit receipts again?

I have been able to submit two receipts, but I know someone who is still having a problem with a receipt and she would like it to count for the Monthly Bonus 3, which expires tonight.

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

I asked them to message me when we get fully back to normal, have yet to receive that message so I'll check in the morning.

0 Likes

flatpenny1
Shopper

I just resent my receipt and it automatically paid. Thank you @LaraL for your prompt attention!

juliagorovay
Rewards Hunter

I am sorry, are you submitted the same receipt or different one?

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@juliagorovay the same one that you sent earlier today that never credited. It said 0 offers were found. If you looked in your list, all of the offers were still available. I re-submitted mine and got paid in less than a minute.

0 Likes

123Save
Skilled Saver

Sorry for getting a little off topic…

From reading this thread, it appeared to be isolated to Android users. However, my past 2 trips to Walmart have produced strange results when I submitted my receipt in-store on my iPhone.

Usually, on the last page that says Sweet!, the amount shown is identical to the amount on the previous page. In the example below from today, it should say $1.75 but it says $157.54!? I was only credited $1.75, so it’s just a glitch. 

1B50C7EE-AEBC-4B7C-955A-2BFC0954E1BD.jpeg

BE0F3523-A7B8-4142-8603-A476A66A15C0.jpeg

@LaraL I reported the first instance of this error to the Care Team- with full details and a screenshot and the agent who replied asked me to provide the offers I should be eligible for!? 🙄 I was just reporting free, real-time app feedback for a glitch I encountered. Is there another path for us to submit these issues?

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@123Save  No, it was happening to iPhone users, Have you noticed that lifetime earnings are not updating as well

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@123Save  8hrs ago @mmoore01  reported the problem to Lara & got the “ball” rolling .It took about 6hrs to resolve 

0 Likes

123Save
Skilled Saver

@Icequeen813 I take screenshots after EVERY receipt submission and I can attest that my lifetime earnings have increased instep with the individual purchases.

Aside from the error I encountered I mentioned earlier, I have not had a successful receipt submission later come back and show zero. 

0 Likes