cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Not getting credit for Offers

Cmilly513
Rewards Hunter

From this issue this morning with the receipts not going through, when the issue was fixed I ended up not getting credit for over half of the items I bought. Is there a way to fix this? The time was before anything would have expired and you can see in my account what times I tried sending them in, @lara l

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Cmilly513  Rescan receipt 

0 Likes

Kdcarter199
Rewards Hunter

This happened to me today on a receipt submitted to dollar tree. Submitted my receipt and a few hours later it said no offers were found. I scanned the product while in the store to verify the offer and uploaded my receipt from the parking lot. After getting the message about no offers being found the offer is no longer showing as available. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Kdcarter199  Yup!  The offer is no longer available . I scanned receipt immediately after purchase  which was 4:21 pm EST .earnings for purchase were just posted to account!

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Kdcarter199  What time did you submit your receipt? You can submit a ticket to care team.

0 Likes

Kdcarter199
Rewards Hunter

@Icequeen813  Glad I’m not the only one who had this issue but sorry it happened to you too! This is the first time I’ve experienced an issue like this, fortunately. I submitted my receipt around 1pm AZ time (3 hours behind eastern time currently) but didn’t get the message about no offers found until about 6:30pm AZ time. I followed the prompt with the help button and wrote out what happened. Hopefully it gets resolved soon! I’m almost done with the September leaves bonus but am hesitant to continue working towards it until this has been resolved. 

0 Likes

Cmilly513
Rewards Hunter

But the offers were not longer available once the issue was resolved, but in the morning when I tried the first 3 times they were available offers..

0 Likes

jackib1962
Rewards Hunter

I have the same experience yesterday. I scanned my Walmart receipt and it said I had 11 matched offers but then it said 119.00 would be added to my account (which was way off lol). Then I received a notification that 0 items were matched. I thought I did something wrong so I tried again with the same result.  I reported the issue but have not received any reply from Ibotta yet. So..if it isn’t corrected I will lose the weekend bonus 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@jackib1962  You won’t lose your bonus if you completed before the glitch .Did you submit a ticket to Care Team?

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@123Save we're aware of this bug and currently working on a fix (where it displays an inflated credit amount). I do appreciate you mentioning it to them, although I'm guessing the agent you interacted with wasn't sure what to do with the information or was only focused on making sure you received anything that may have been missed.