cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Not getting credit for Offers

Christie2
Rewards Guide

My Ibott is not linked to Walmart.  I just made purchases on two different receipts.  I scanned the first receipt and it showed everything I bought from both receipts.  Very odd and creepy.  My bonus only showed one offer.  I checked my history and I only got credit for an any receipt.  I scanned each receipt and the offers showed the way they ought except it said I would receive $46.xx in 24 hours.  I should get $9.xx. Neither receipt shows in my history. 

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@Christie2 That was an early theory, it seems that this is related to something else, not account linking.

0 Likes

Jodybell75
Rewards Hunter

Thank you so much for the help but do you know how long it will take for this issue to be resolved 

Tags (1)
0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager

As soon as I have a time estimate from the Product/Engineering team I'll post it here.

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

The message at the end where it says "Sweet!  $XX.XX will be added to your account within 24 hours" has been displaying the wrong amount for at least a week.  Yes, the amount is wrong, but it doesn't have anything to do with the current problem that Ibotta says there are no offers found.

Fetchinallday
Rewards Hunter

Same. Keep getting an email saying they looked and found no matches… 

0 Likes

Qpon_Diva
Deal Sharer

Add me to the list.  The offers were found when the receipt was scanned,  but in activity it 0 offers found.  This happened at 12:30 PM CST.  My receipt for Kroger went through earlier no problem around 10:15ish.

Herica
Shopper

Same tried it so far like 6 times and nothing yet. 

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager

No need to keep trying if you've already tried once. As soon as I get an update I'll share it here.

Herica
Shopper

0 Likes