cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting credit

Karen
Deal Sharer

I shopped at Food Lion Friday afternoon and I still haven’t received credit. Is there a issue this weekend. I usually get credit in 24 hours. Concerned with all the bonuses I won’t get. Just wait it Out? I’ve been with Ibotta since 2018. Thank you 😊 

6 Replies

Re: Not getting credit

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Karen  Did you get an alert in you app that your submission was still pending? If so, I’d wait. Offers submitted during the bonus periods should count toward bonuses, even you don’t receive the CB until afterwards. Hope you’ll receive your CB soon!

0 Likes

Karen
Deal Sharer

Food Lion is a linked card so nothing ever shows as pending. I just hope I don’t need the rebate  amounts of all 15 items as some of them have expired now. 

0 Likes

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Karen  Got it. No Food Lion in my area, so didn’t know it was one of those retailers that can be linked, like Target and Walmart.

I think opening a ticket may be the next step. If you didn’t take screenshots of the already expired offers, you could ask other members here if they have any of them. Screenshots are our friends, especially when you have to report missing CB with the customer care team. It’s not required but certainly speed up the process in my experience. 

0 Likes

Karen
Deal Sharer

Thank you 😊 

Saipan
Deal Expert

I would give it to tomorrow. A lot computers/systems go offline or low level status for maintenance on weekends. 

Karen
Deal Sharer

Thanks everyone! 
I opened a ticket and got credit this morning. The offers won’t count for Honor Roll Bonus I’ll not be doing that one.