cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Offers showing up at wrong stores

Rickibotta
Deal Master

kjhgkjh

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Re: Offers appearing under stores where they don't apply

Nique
Rewards Advocate

@cweiner31 That stinks.

If you have enough earnings, maybe buy a gift card to get your last offer. I would not want to miss out on $5.

Also, check your any brand offers. Yesterday and today I got an "any item".

0 Likes

Joymjoy
Saver

@Nique  @cweiner31 

Also if you’re short one offer; check your receipts in the last week. I had bought a clearance frozen pizza at Walgreens on the 12th and “any frozen pizza” appeared under Walgreens on the 14th

0 Likes

cweiner31
Core Shopper

@Nique  yes, I bought something on ebay but I didn't want to count on that. Fortunately an any item popped up and I got my $5.25. Done for today!

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

I just reached out about this, I'll update the thread once I learn more.

mmoore01
Deal Master

I had something similar happen yesterday, but it worked in the end.

I was under Walmart and I noticed both a Cascadian Farm Granola Cereal offer for $2.18 Any size AND a Cascadian Farms Value Size cereal offer for $3.38.  Both were great offers and I still needed a few more items for the bonus.

I always scan the bar code from the Search bar at the top.  When I did, neither of the cereals matched any offers. It didn't even show them as related.  I then went into each offer and scanned the bar codes and they matched.

I took a chance that it was just a fluke and figured I could open a request if it didn't submit.  However, when I submitted my receipt, both offers were found and I received credit.  I didn't even think to clear out the cache.

The cache issue is a real annoyance.  Every time a new bonus comes in, I have to clear the cache.  The cache is usually around 300+meg, almost twice the size of the program.  That's a lot of memory for my phone!

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Apparently the offers appearing under the wrong stores is a known issue with Android devices. I'm being told that they're working to resolve it as quickly as possible.

mjtoth
Shopper

My app updated this morning, 8/23/21, at 7:32 am. I was hoping this issue would be fixed, no such luck. Still happening. I didn't notice the issue on my android until last night. Seems to happen if I've viewed Walmart then switched to another store to check that list. When I first logged in I was viewing Meijer and everything was fine. Went to Walmart then to Target and under Target I'm really seeing Walmart offers. 

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

I was told earlier this morning that an upcoming update should resolve the issue.

0 Likes

Lovetosavenow
Rewards Guide

Its 2 weeks already, but the problem is still here. Under Publix its shows the rebates which belongs to Walmart, under Walmart there Publix rebates, under CVS its mixed too. You need to close the application ,log out and login again, but it works only under 1store which you are now looking for. It's very annoying when you in the store and trying to figure out if rebate is still valid. And when you are submitting the receipt at home, it appeared that rebate belongs to another store only and that you verified barcode inside the store doesnt mean anything too. 

0 Likes