cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orphaned offer

Pikapika
Rewards Hunter

Hey there, I had an offer for $2.00 off a Hallmark card, but I don’t see what retail it is under. There is no Hallmark retailer offer redemption either. Does anyone know what how to redeem this offer?

7 Replies

Re: Orphaned offer

Rickibotta
Rewards Whiz

@Pikapika 

If it is not attached to a store, there is no way to redeem it.   These come up occasionally.  Sometimes you find them if you search within store mode.  I searched for hallmark at Kroger and Walmart, and nada.   

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"

Xiao
Core Shopper

@Pikapika  I found it for Walmart but my offer is only for pick up and delivery, and not in-store  

B74E6D66-C63B-4D4C-930A-751B8CA95A8D.jpeg

6C1E8DE1-7A9C-4BB8-BC11-BE26150D189D.jpeg

0 Likes

123Save
Deal Sharer

I wrote the Care team about the offer. I included the webpage link and a screenshot from my app where neither showed a retailer.

I got a response (screenshot below) that used messaging as though I joined Ibotta yesterday and not 16 months ago and didn’t address my unique situation.

@LaraL  Aside from the Care Team using better judgment when addressing issues specific to the trouble ticket at hand, why is Walmart Pickup & Delivery not shown as an option for some savers? I haven’t used it yet but I recall seeing it in the app before. Just searched now and only Walmart & Walmart.com are there. 

E0F78FD2-3D9C-4719-A4A9-DC8E22158601.jpeg

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

My understanding is there are many different geo-based filters at play. Generally it's related to a decision made by the retailer.

0 Likes

Roxiesmom
Deal Sharer

Odd. How can you buy a card without viewing it? Or can you view them on Walmart.com?

Our Walmart doesn't even carry Hallmark cards.

0 Likes

Xiao
Core Shopper

@Roxiesmom  It may differ by location but my Walmart carries Hallmark cards and they can be purchased for pickup or delivery. However, the lowest price is $3.97, so you’d still have to pay $1.97 after a cash back. 
You may be better off buying directly from Hallmark.com. If you are a Golden Crown member, the regular (snail mail) shipping is free and they send out coupons periodically that are $2, $4, or even $6 off, so pretty good deal.

FD9381BF-9AD6-4BE8-A0BE-236E88D03E1D.jpeg

mmoore01
Deal Expert

A smaller Walmart in my area does carry Hallmark cards.  I haven't found individual Hallmark cards at the Super Walmarts.  Prices start at $.47 for some of the Hallmark cards at my store.  

I have not purchased them through Walmart Pickup & Delivery.  In January and February, there were some great deals on Ibotta for Hallmark Valentine cards at Walmart in-store.