cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid Walmart receipts reporting as pending

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@LaraL@Dean 

In my activity all of my paid Walmart transactions are being reported as pending. I have already received the rebates for the submitted receipts. I don't know why they are still showing in my activity as pending again I have received the rebates for the pending transactions. Some are older than three weeks old. Is this something you can look into? I have opened a ticket with Care Team. Has anyone else noticed Walmart redemptions are reporting as pending in your activity? For clarification this is my concern.

1. Walmart offers I have previously redeemed are showing pending in my activity
  2. some are older than three weeks old
  3. I have received rebates for redemptions reporting as pending (no money is owed)
  4. Did not open ticket (not sure concern would not be understood, mishandled, or over corrected creating a whole new unrelated issue

The dates on the screen shot below is erroneous all these purchases made more than 2 weeks. they were not made today or yesterday the reporting date is WRONG

Screenshot_20220117-123733_Ibotta.jpg

"To Whom you give your money to; is to whom you give your power to"
12 Replies

Re: Paid Walmart receipts reporting as pending

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

That's definitely odd. I'm asking around about it as I'm not sure off hand.

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@LaraL 

Thanks for the fast reply. If I see any of the statuses changed, I will let you know. Is anyone else seeing paid Walmart transactions reporting as pending in your activity?

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

I checked my app and this is not currently happening to me. I have once or twice however had a receipt showing pending that had previously been paid (but no additional funds erroneously credited). I have always assumed it just meant my account was being audited. Again, that was just me assuming. I don't know that for fact. 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@OBSHOP 

It sure seems sometimes like the ibotta gods don't like you.  Sorry you are going thru it again.  At least this time it isn't affecting your $$$.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Rickibotta 

My only worry is these pending redemptions will pay twice.  I think the unicorns have teamed up with a rogue band of gremlins and trying to wreak havoc on app users. 

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Only update I've had so far is that the Engineering team is looking into it. Sounds like it's been discovered previously and they're hoping for a fix in an upcoming version.

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@LaraL 

Thanks for the update. 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@OBSHOP 

I hope if the Gremlins angle turns out to be true that the you only have a Mogwai.  If so, ensure the following rules are adhered to:

• Do NOT expose them to bright lights.  It can kill them and they are so cute
  • Do NOT get them wet.  Don't give them anything to drink.  And don't give them baths
  • This is the most important.   Don't ever ever ever feed it after midnight.   If you do  this, chaos will ensue, but the upside is that you may end up with Spike, and he was by far the coolest of all Gremlins.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

HippiesMrs
Deal Sharer

It is happening to me.

0 Likes