cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Paypal not linking

antzwoman7787
Shopper

I was just wondering if anyone else is having trouble cashing out with paypal. I keep getting an error message for last several days saying ibotta is unable to link with paypal. Thats itll be back on soon but its been days now.. I saved up for months now to do my kids back to school stuff and now i cant link paypal to cash out.

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Paypal not linking

ShelbyS
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

This has been resolved - if you are still unable to link your account, please exit your app and reopen it. Let me know if you are still experiencing issues. Thank you! 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Dean

I haven’t seen an update but there was a PayPal linkage problem earlier this week. May still be an issue.

https://help.ibotta.com/hc/en-us/articles/6759976655378-Trending-Issue-PayPal-Linking-Outage

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

ShelbyS
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

This has been resolved - if you are still unable to link your account, please exit your app and reopen it. Let me know if you are still experiencing issues. Thank you! 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Chelsea3789
Rewards Hunter

I have also been getting the same error message saying servers are unavailable please try again later. I also haven’t been able to cash out through my bank because the same thing I get all the way through linking it to the very end and then the error message pops up and says it’s having trouble connecting to my bank which means I can’t withdraw through my PayPal or my regular account! And it’s been like that for almost an entire week now! 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

bluebutterfly
Rewards Guide

After this issue was resolved, are they requiring everyone to relink their PayPal?

0 Likes