cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number linked in to account

Momztiredx3
Rewards Hunter

I have already been in touch with Ibotta for a week now just patiently waiting for another response about  why I have been getting the broken piggy bank and unable to withdraw my earnings in any way. And I noticed in the community people are asking about their phone numbers and realized, when I check my account info my phone number isn’t listed on my account. I saw that you should be able to go into your account and verify that Ibotta has the correct number. I’ve used Ibotta weekly for more than a year and never had any problems with withdrawing until this past week. I also realized when I followed the steps initially provided for deleting and reinstalling PayPal, forced closed the app, updates to newest version, restarted iPhone… that I am being emailed rather than receiving a text to my used to be connected phone number. There isn’t even an option of verifying, updating or adding a phone number in my account info. Just curious if I am missing something due to some glitch and if this could be why I suddenly can’t withdraw funds? Any advice while I wait for a response on my ticket? 

0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Phone number linked in to account

Dean
0 Likes

Re: Phone number linked in to account

mmoore01
Deal Master

Yes, you should get the phone number updated, but it is NOT displayed in the Ibotta app.  The only place where I have needed my phone number has been when signing into Ibotta.com.

0 Likes