cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Cant cashout

What-Shot
Super Saver

Bummer about your issue. Unfortunately, you are not alone. The best advice I can offer at this time is to suggest that you reply to @LaraL's post at this link: Post Your Ibotta Account Issue(s) Here: Lockout, W... - Ibotta Saver Community.

I hope you find this helpful!

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Cant cashout

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Clschenck looks like your account is being actively looked into. Hang in there and I imagine you'll hear back from them soon.

Solved! Go to solution

welcome bonus

llighthouse4you
Shopper

The device previously registered with another account was on my husbands phone, I thought I could just sign in under my own account, when I seen It should be downloaded to my phone I did so asap you can see it is now from my cell phone, And I have shared my link with my friends on facebook and told them to not just sign in to another person's ibotta even under your own account, I have my own cell and my own email, paypal hope this clears up the matter. sorry for my mistake. People make mistakes but I explained what happened, I'm 60 years old on disability and every cent counts, so far they have not understood what i said happened, however now it's under review;  

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: welcome bonus

What-Shot
Super Saver

@llighthouse4you: Your post has been moved to this thread where @LaraL will be able to follow up with you if necessary. 

Cheering for quick resolution of your issue! 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
Solved! Go to solution

Re: welcome bonus

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@llighthouse4you give it 3-5 business for them to review, from what I can tell you should be fine and they are likely to unlock your account.

Solved! Go to solution

Re: Post Your Ibotta Account Issue(s) Here: Lockout, Withdrawal, etc.

prestonkarleigh
Rewards Hunter

I seem to be having the same problem as everyone else recently. When I go to withdraw my earnings, it's not working. It's telling me to contact Ibotta care. I haven't had any issues until now. I tried to change my bank account thinking that was the issue, but nothing has worked. Can you please check out my account, and resolve this issue?? Thank you.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@prestonkarleigh looks like your account was locked a couple of days ago and they are investigating it. If you haven't submitted a ticket yet I would do that. Otherwise just hold tight, it can take a few days for them to issue a determination.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

limsy
Rewards Guide

New issue every single receipt submission.

Previous - altered receipt, today completed "0.50 Sunsweet bonus", got confirmation - "0.50 earned...", but never got that money.

Checked previous bonuses  - almost NONE credited.

sunsweets.jpg

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Lovetosavenow
Rewards Guide

I purchased today in CVS 4 ultra thin pads size 11 each. My ibotta rebate was $2.00 limit 3 expiring tomorrow afternoon.I scanned the receipt and the item wasnt picking up automatically. I verified barcodes for 3 items and the receipt went through around 10.50 am.It was listed under the activities and also it s showing 6.00 pending amount. It was saying that it takes up to 48 hours to proceed it. Now the amount dissapered from pending and the message in the activities dissapered too. The offer is not in my gallery too. I would like to open the ticket but I have no proof as I am not making print screen of pending activities and the offer is not under my account as well. It is very frustrating 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Waliateda
Rewards Hunter

@LaraL hi, I had sent a request to care team regarding account lockout issue similar to what people here are talking. I got their reply yesterday that they have restored access to my account and I’m all set. But I tried to withdraw today still I’m getting the same error… can you please help?

0 Likes