cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Post Your Ibotta Account Issue(s) Here: Lockout, Withdrawal, etc.

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Waliateda hi and welcome to the saver community!

I'm looking into it now, give me a moment as Mondays are a bit hectic for the team that handles these.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Waliateda you should be all set now! I'd give it a day or two before cashing out again, just to be on the safe side, but that's up to you. Everything should be back to normal.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Waliateda
Rewards Hunter

@LaraL I tried again still the same issue… Can you please help? It’s still saying something went wrong when I tried…

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Waliateda you should be good now, sorry about that.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Smithjen2828
Rewards Hunter

When I try to cash in my Ibotta earnings it gives me a ‘we’re having trouble connecting. There was a problem getting your information. Please try again later.’ I have tried again and it still gives me that message. I changed my zip code a few days ago but that is all I can figure out that it could be. Please help. I am trying to redeem gift cards. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Hi @Smithjen2828,

Looks like your account is in fact locked although I'm not sure why. Have you submitted a ticket already regarding this? 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Smithjen2828
Rewards Hunter

@LaraL @Yea I have submitted a ticket. Just waiting for a response. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Ok perfect. It can take a few days but might be quicker than that. When you hear back from them, if you're still experiencing any issues, let me know.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: welcome bonus

llighthouse4you
Shopper

Never heard anything else but wanted me to rate them, told them I couldn't til I seen what Happened with my case, so tonight still nothing so told them i was unsatisfied with them, may even delete app and use someone else. 

Solved! Go to solution

Acapra
Rewards Hunter

Hi, Hoping for some help since I haven’t had any luck with the care team. I’ve been trying for a month to withdrawal my funds (over 250) but It’s saying that my email wasn’t confirmed from years ago. I’ve clicked the send email button at least 100 times and no email comes but I received other emails from them almost everyday. I’ve tried everything that they have told me to do and sent them any info they have asked for and still nothing. Does anyone know how to get this resolved before I go completely insane. Thanks

0 Likes