cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: lockout

unicornsteph
Deal Sharer

When they choose to lock someone's account, they should email that account holder or have a pop up when that person opens the app, informing them their account is locked and to contact customer support. Rather than allow people to waste time choosing offers, shopping, redeeming - only to be slapped in the face at withdrawal time. Especially someone who's had an account for so long.

Solved! Go to solution

Re: lockout

unicornsteph
Deal Sharer

@Neaka927  They don't seem to grasp that some of us count on that cash back. Sometimes it's needed to gas our vehicles or put food on our tables. I'm trying to cash out $30 that I need...and after years of using Ibotta, I'm locked out and no clue why.

Solved! Go to solution

Multiple duplicate items purchased, only 1 item credited second time around

3MacMama
Shopper

I just submitted my receipt from Walmart and was given a total that would appear in 48 hours. Then received an app alert with another amount and then I received an email with another amount. I did take screenshots thankfully. Is anyone having issues with this? On items that say limit 3/5, etc, I only received a rebate for 1. For example I purchased 3 limitless sparkling waters and was supposed to receive $2 per item, for a total of $6 rebates. I only received $2. This is consistent with my entire receipt! At the initial scan, Ibotta showed the credit. Now, I know I've got to send in a trouble ticket, submit pics of all the barcodes, front of the product and my receipt. I'm just scared that I'm going to end up with a month long battle of getting credits reversed and received 8 plus times again. Is there something wrong with this app causing so much error?

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Can’t withdraw.

Blkmuulan
Rewards Hunter

I would like help I am not new user I am frequent user I have troubleshooted twice no luck. I have even unmoved the merchant from PayPal and added them back by adding my account I have sumited a request and waited past 48 hours so I come to the here to see if I can help from @LaraL or anyone kind of to look in my account. I am verified completely 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Blkmuulan your account is locked currently. You'll want to wait 3-5 business days for that team to manually review your account and possibly unlock it.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Multiple duplicate items purchased, only 1 item credited second time around

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@3MacMama I know what it's like to deal with missed credits, it can be rather discouraging. You've already taken the best step forward which is submitting a ticket. Let me know how that goes.

Solved! Go to solution

Re: Post Your Ibotta Account Issue(s) Here: Lockout, Withdrawal, etc.

monica1976
Rewards Hunter

I'm having the same issue. I've been trying to cash my earnings out and keep getting something went wrong. I did a ticket (10446148) and still haven't heard anything and it's been days. It's frustrating, please help to see if it's disabled or locked and fix it so I can withdrawal!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Post Your Ibotta Account Issue(s) Here: Lockout, Withdrawal, etc.

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Has it been beyond 3-5 business days?

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Multiple duplicate items purchased, only 1 item credited second time around

3MacMama
Shopper

I actually had an email from ibotta around the same time. 🙂 I've attached the email

Solved! Go to solution

pohlme7
Rewards Hunter

I have trying for 3 days to get the cash to my bank account and PayPal

all the time it said I have an error

my account is verified and I don’t know what to do 

0 Likes