cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Unable to cashout

Krdillon99
Rewards Hunter

@LaraL I have been unable to withdraw my earnings since Wednesday. Never have had any issues with this before and it has always been almost instantly to my pay pal. Wed I had $34.24 and that has steadily gone up everyday with referrals coming in . I am now At $74.84 and have only recieved generated responses and nothing more. Everytime I try and withdraw it says something went wrong. I have deleted the PayPal link logged out of everything restarted my phone and relinked and still nothing. My phone and apps are all up to date. Please help !!

Tags (2)
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Unable to cashout

Summer1
Deal Sharer

We are the same! I don’t know what happen. I cannot withdraw earnings on Thursday. 

Solved! Go to solution

Theonlyalletcat
Rewards Hunter

Exact same with me.  Previously no issues, suddenly “something went wrong” error now since Thursday

Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Krdillon99 looks like someone reviewed your account on the 25th but they decided not to unlock your account. I would ask for a status update via your ticket.

@Summer1 your account is currently locked but if you submit a ticket and give them 3-5 days to review I imagine they will unlock it.

@Theonlyalletcat yours is locked as well, if you submit a ticket it's likely they will unlock it for you.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Cant withdraw earnings

Carolina20
Deal Sharer

I’ve been trying to withdraw my earnings through paypal for probably 4 days now. Everytime i try it says something went wrong (and shows a broken piggy bank), ive tried removing the paypal and adding it back and nothing works. Ive also tried to withdraw to my bank & it does the same. I’ve had a ticket open for more than 48hrs and created new tickets and still got no response.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Post Your Ibotta Account Issue(s) Here: Lockout, Withdrawal, etc.

Carolina20
Deal Sharer

Ive created a ticket 3 days ago & still no response & ive also verified my account & tried to remove and add the paypal account back but still nothing works including trying to use my bank to withdraw but nothing works. I just get a pop up saying something went wronf with a broken piggy bank.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

I would give it 3-5 business days. I see some activity on your account but you can always follow up on the ticket and ask for an update.

Solved! Go to solution

Carolina20
Deal Sharer

Does that mean they are looking over my account? It’s just upsetting I referred so many people just for this to happen. Does this mean i am locked out?

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Can’t withdraw funds

Matydeso
Rewards Hunter

I am unable to withdraw my funds.... I've been trying for 3 wks.... I get The same message everytime I contact ibotta for help....it's automated I'm guessing...

Its ridiculous that we have to wait this long.....

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Currently locked but it's in queue to be manually reviewed. There are different flags that can be set off to lead to an account automatically locking, so I wouldn't take it personally. These are processes we have to have in place. You can reply to the ticket and ask for more information, but other than that I would give it time.

0 Likes