cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Post Your Ibotta Account Issue(s) Here: Lockout, Withdrawal, etc.

Trinbug86
Rewards Hunter

I have made a claim ticket for my withdrawal issue its been more then 3-5 day and still nothing im trying to figure out why im locked out. What did i do to get locked out?

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Shawnaf23
Shopper

Still am unable to withdraw my earnings 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Account deactivated

Carolina20
Deal Sharer

It really makes no sense, i submitted another ticket 20hrs ago and they ignored it and just solved it and ignored my original ticket that says 6 days ago and no longer answer me at all, leaving me locked out of my withdraws.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Anyone able to cash out to PayPal yet?

Herica
Shopper

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

luckyhabanero
Rewards Hunter

Hi. I’m unable to cash out using either paypal or bank since all the funky app issues happened on 9/30. My PayPal and bank account have been established and used previously.
As per the article I have: unlinked PayPal, force closed app, restarted phone and re linked PayPal (app is up to date).  

I’ve submitted a ticket and am waiting for a response but it’s been a few days and still no progress. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Carolina20
Deal Sharer

7 day old ticket, i replied multiple times and sent proof of my referrals and i sent in a new ticket and they “solved” it and didn’t reply back to it at all just closed it and didn’t reply back to my original 7 day old ticket or the new one. It’s upsetting they can close a ticket without reading into it but cant unlock an account and just fix the issue.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Herica
Shopper

I was wondering what was happening it has been a couple days now. I even tried to put it on a gift card instead of sending it to PayPal and said the same thing.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Kristymm21
Deal Sharer

I can't cash out. When I try to cash out to paypal or gift card, I get a message saying something went wrong we are unable to process your request, we looking into it, in the meantime you can go to help section.  I was able to cash out before all the app glitches I few days ago, but now I can't.  I submitted a help ticket.  Just wondering if others are having this problem, its an app issue or am I locked out for some reason.

Solved! Go to solution

Koniii
Rewards Hunter

Leeann hello i been trying to withdraw my cash for over a week now and i beem writing ibotta through the app everyday and im not getting anywhere you are the first real person i actually see can you help me please with this i dont know what to do i tried everything

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Jodicolvin
Rewards Hunter

I need help to withdrawl my earnings

0 Likes