cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Post Your Ibotta Account Issue(s) Here: Lockout, Withdrawal, etc.

QueenP88
Shopper

I am having issues with withdrawing money to my PayPal account. I’ve tried troubleshooting as well as unlinking and relinking my account. I’m also not able to withdraw to my bank either. I’ve been using Ibotta for years and never had this issue before.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@QueenP88 your account is locked but it's nothing critical. They should unlock it once your ticket comes up in queue, assuming you've already submitted one requesting they unlock your account.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

QueenP88
Shopper

Yes Ma’am I did. Thank you so much for your help. 

Solved! Go to solution

KeyKee
Shopper

Here's my issue. I'm constantly shopping and doing all the challenges. I shop for 4 kids and shop to send food to help out others. So my account constantly gets locked. Okay. I get it. But recently my last receipt on the app shows Sept. 20th. Haven't used the app since. I made a purchase October the 1st I believe. What do you know ..... Account locked. For the millionth time. Even after trying to space out my trips so I won't be over doing it and won't keep getting locked. Now ... I only withdrew once since the last time they unlocked my account. Now my account is locked again 🤦🏽‍♀️. I submitted a ticket three days ago.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@KeyKee seems like there's some behavior being repeated here that is causing the lockouts, although I'm sure what it is. I asked some folks on that team for more information. In the meantime I would give it the usual 3-5 business days for them to review and unlock.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

KeyKee
Shopper

Alright. Thank you. 

Solved! Go to solution

Re: Can’t withdraw.

Summer1
Deal Sharer

@LaraL Thank you for your help! My account is unlock! Thank you so much!!!

Tags (1)
Solved! Go to solution

Sgepford
Shopper

I can't withdrawal. I did send a ticket about 4 days ago I think it was as well about it

Solved! Go to solution

Gillelanda
Rewards Hunter

It is not allowing me to withdraw any money with PayPal nor a bank account !!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

ImaHappyMama
Deal Sharer

Is Walmart Pay through iBotta having issues again?

i disconnected my account because it was having problems. I reconnected about a month ago and it was working, but now I’m waiting on one that should be eligible for last weekend’s weekend warrior bonus and we’re getting close to the 48 hour mark. 

i love it when it works, but this is really frustrating. 

0 Likes