cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Post Your Ibotta Account Issue(s) Here: Lockout, Withdrawal, etc.

Vperez79
Shopper

I was saving my earnings to purchase gift cards, I finally tried to withdraw my earnings to get an Amazon gift card about two weeks ago and I got an error message. I submitted a ticket, and I did receive a response saying my account was locked due to suspicious activity? I responded by explaining how I shop and submit my receipts which is how I imagine everyone else does it. I shop, look for rebates, scan my receipt and submit it. Ibotta reviews my receipt and then awards the rebate. I have a little over $250 and can't access any of it. At this point I'm not just frustrated I'm also disappointed. Seems odd that I would get the rebates added with no problem until I try to withdraw my earnings and now all of a sudden there is suspicious activity. I'm hoping that everything works out and that the issue is resolved soon. However, I have not received any more information from Ibotta in nearly a week now. 

Solved! Go to solution

Tarribear
Rewards Guide

@Vperez79 

I have seen posted it is taking longer to process tickets than normal, people putting  in repeated tickets is making response time even longer.  Personally I always cash out at $20, as someone mentioned it isn’t yours until you cash out.  I know some like to save it, but putting it in a new bank account or Paypal for rebates is more safe and guaranteed to me. 

As in suspicious activity, if you all the sudden do a lot of rebates more than normal it will flag your account.  Or if you have money in there and haven’t done any rebates in awhile and try to cash out it may look suspicious like someone may have hacked your account .  Or maybe it is suspicious for some other reason.

Hopefully you get it resolved soon.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Vperez79
Shopper

@Tarribear in hindsight, yes, I should have withdrawn my earnings starting at the $20 mark I just thought it would be easier to hit my goal if I kept it all in one place. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Tarribear
Rewards Guide

@Vperez79  I used to do the same until someone mentioned not being yours until you withdraw and seeing so many lockouts.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Sincere5656
Deal Sharer

I put in a ticket and they got back to me saying that the issue was fixed but it’s still not letting me withdraw. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

ohemgee
Rewards Hunter

I’ve been waiting for over a week for a response from customer service and still nothing. Can’t withdrawal anything to PayPal and have tried all sorts of troubleshooting things! Not a happy user. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Anyone able to cash out to PayPal yet?

ohemgee
Rewards Hunter

Nope. I’ve been a member for a month now and can’t withdrawal anything. No response from customer service. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Saipan
Super Saver

@LaraL 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Krysnut23
Rewards Hunter

This is ridiculous wasnt locked out yesterday me and my boyfriend are locked out need the money badly

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Krysnut23
Rewards Hunter

Locked out me and my boyfriend from withdrawing to pay pal its furiating I just want what i spent all day earning

0 Likes