cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Post Your Ibotta Account Issue(s) Here: Lockout, Withdrawal, etc.

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Hey Everyone,

I'm going to be reducing the frequency I look into accounts since it's been consuming so much of my time and vast majority of the cases where a lockout occurs, it's the same situation and I'm typing out the same messages over and over. Here are the common factors involved when a possible account lockout is involved:

• If you suspect your account is locked and/or you're unable to withdraw, submit a ticket. You can do so by going to Account > Help > Submit a request.
  • Once a ticket has been submitted it's generally best to give that team 3-5 business days to respond. It can take longer if they are waiting for additional information after reviewing an account.
  • If you are attempting to withdraw within the first 48 hours of your first transaction it can lead to your account being locked. Be sure to wait until after the first 48 hours before attempting again.
  • Even if a representative has closed a ticket, you can still reply to it and the ticket should re-open.

Unfortunately I don't work on the team that handles these cases, nor do I work on the Care team, I work in Marketing. My insight into accounts is very limited.

I encourage everyone to have patience and to review these steps listed above if you're experiencing difficulties withdrawing. I'll add more to this list if I find other common questions.

Thanks and I hope this helps!

Tags (1)
Solved! Go to solution

Stacyrinehart
Deal Sharer

@LaraL is there anyway of looking into my account.  I been locked out of my withdraw earnings since 9/29. I have done everything that It was asking of me and still nothing.  🤷🏻‍♀️

Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Stacyrinehart how long ago did you submit a ticket?

Solved! Go to solution

Stacyrinehart
Deal Sharer

@LaraL 7 days ago. I haven't heard anything back. Sincerely stacy 

Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

7 days ago would be roughly 5 business days, so there's a good chance you'll hear back early this week. Looks like no one has reviewed your account yet so it's likely up next in queue.

Solved! Go to solution

Stacyrinehart
Deal Sharer

@LaraL I hope so. I love using my ibotta to buy new brands, or even some stock pilling on some items. 💞

Solved! Go to solution

Sincere5656
Deal Sharer

I submitted a ticket and they got back to me saying the issue was solved but it’s still not letting me withdraw. ☹️This is so disappointing 

Solved! Go to solution

Tarribear
Saver

Did you try logging out and back in?  Not sure if it will help.  When did they get back to you?  Maybe wait a little longer and try again.

Solved! Go to solution

Tarribear
Saver

@BeanFilbert  Are you both using  same form of payment?  If so, they may think that it is the same person with two accounts.

Solved! Go to solution

Sincere5656
Deal Sharer

Yes I’ve tried that multiple times and they got back to me about 2 days ago. idk what to do anymore.