cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Error help!

Sincere5656
Deal Sharer

im deleting ibotta. they told me my account is locked due to multiple referrals when I’ve only ever referred about 3 people in the last year. 

Jackrabit513
Deal Sharer

Why can't I withdraw my 32$ it's been over a week now 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Post Your Ibotta Account Issue(s) Here: Lockout, Withdrawal, etc.

Julianne21188
Rewards Hunter

Your company has my email and my phone number wrong and I have a pay out of 125 and I don’t want to lose that money the only reason I signed up for this is cause I could save real money and use it for other things, the last time you time you had my email right was back in August and I didn’t change and no has access to my phone except for me, I am very upset and don’t want to lose 125 

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

@Jackrabit513  Are you getting an error message? I’d recommend opening a care ticket in case you tried to withdraw to early originally and they locked your account. If they do open it after the ticket I’d recommend waiting a few more days after that to actually withdraw or you may end up in the same boat again.

Osamabeennoddin
Shopper

@LaraL  please are you able to give me an update it been almost 10 days. Customer service is taking forever to do anything. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

My account will not allow a withdrawal...

Uncut1986
Rewards Hunter

It's been going on a full week since I first noticed this issue when I went to withdraw $34.80... I've submitted a couple tickets, the first of which immediately following discovering the problem. Can you look into the matter as I haven't heard a peep about it period and am kinda anxious to find out what the issue is and how we can ammend the situation! Thank you for your ma'am! 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

AnitaV
Rewards Hunter

I started using ibotta 2 months ago and want to withdraw earnings now. It's my first time to withdraw. But purchasing the gift cards and withdrawing to bank account are both unavailable.

When purchasing gift cards, it shows "We're having trouble connecting, there was a problem getting your information. Please try again later." When withdrawing to the bank account, it shows "We coundn't process your request. We are looking into it, but you can reach out to Ibotta Care if you need help."

Do these messages means my account is locked? I submitted online ticket yesterday and want to know after how many days can I get the reply?

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Skim
Core Shopper

I’m not sure what is going on with my account.  The earn _%  withdrawing with a gift card option is gone. At first I got a few error messages and then it stated Domino's gift card is no longer an option and now the whole gift card option is gone.  

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Whitdafoo
Rewards Hunter

I have the same issue and my tickets keep saying solved when its not been solved i cant even withdrawal threw a gift card nothing i have tried everything, my email on the account is whitniebjenkins1991@gmail.com

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Whitdafoo
Rewards Hunter

I cant withdraw money from my account on a gift card or through a bank or through PayPal I have the same issue and all of my tickets they keep coming back as solved when they're not solved my email on the account is 

whitniebjenkins1991@gmail.com

0 Likes