Mikaconway
Rewards Hunter

This is frustrating 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Cashing out

Mommakj
Rewards Hunter

I have about $80 on my account and I havent been able to cash out. Contacted support 9 days ago. They only replied with they had to look into my account and now nothing. I really could use that money to buy us food. 

Can anyone help me on how I can contact someone to actually get my money instead of waiting days. 

Solved! Go to solution

Re: Cashing out

Cindyloving25
Rewards Hunter

I put in a help request and they got back with me the next day.i was having trouble adding my bank account 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

deanwilhelm
Rewards Hunter

Ive linked and unlinked banks, my PayPal, wife's PayPal, tried gc and even had our major bank account lock us out just trying to get the cash out... nothing back from "help" but auto response. And its not like they offer the most affordable food options-so as a first time user I'm unlikely to use again but it's $$ a company owes so I won't be giving up 😑

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Withdrawing earning

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

It sound like you will need to open a request.  Go to Account in the App and then select Help.  Submit a Request is at the top of the page.

It sounds like your account is locked, but I can't tell you why.  I buy gift cards with my earnings instead of withdrawing to gift cards, PayPal or my bank.  You earn a percentage back and it counts towards Bonuses, if you have any bonuses.

@LaraL can sometimes check on the status, but ultimately, a request is the best way to get things fixed.

Be aware that it can take a couple of days to get a response due to the number of requests that Ibotta Care receive.

Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Rebeccagriffith,

If you send me the email address associated with your ibotta account I can take a look, but ultimately that message likely indicates your account is locked so submitting a ticket to the Care team is the best way to get a resolution. 

Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

You have three options to withdraw your earnings: gift cards, PayPal and your bank account.  If this is the first time you have tried to withdraw, Ibotta may lock your account if you do it too quickly,  This is a security issue.  They recommend you wait a couple of days after you hit the $20 minimum before trying to withdraw.

It sounds like your account may be locked.  Opening ONE request is the best way to get this resolved.  If you open multiple requests, it just slows things down for everyone.  It can take a couple of days to get a response.

@LaraL may be able to help you.  She can't unlock you account, but she can talk with those who do and maybe tell you what is wrong.

Instead of withdrawing my earnings, I BUY gift cards using my earnings.  You get a discount returned for buying the gift card and it helps you with bonuses.  On the Home screen, select Gift Cards (formally Pay with Ibotta).

Solved! Go to solution

Katherine89
Rewards Hunter

Same I have contacted but I haven't heard anything back 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rebeccagriffith
Shopper

hi @LaraL 
If you could help I would appreciate it! I submitted a ticket yesterday