cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Unable to transfer earnings to PayPal and now I can't login

Amandy33
Rewards Hunter

Hello, I have had success transferring my earnings plenty of times including yesterday, I left money in my account and attempted to withdrawal the remaining 40 and it wouldn't go through. I have retried and deleted the app cleared the cache and restarted my phone. I just signed up for this community and went back to the Ibotta app and now I'm logged out and and unable to sign in. Help

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Can’t withdrawal my earnings

kaylarmedley27
Rewards Hunter

I just got up to $20, but whenever I’ve tried to withdrawal- it won’t work. When I try the PayPal option, it won’t even take me to PayPal. I linked my bank  account, but yet when I try choosing it to withdrawal my money AND the gift cards option both says try again later. I’ve waited an hour or so, & tried it again also. HELP!! 

Solved! Go to solution

Please be kind

MandaPaul86
Shopper

I'm new and confused a little bit still. However I do wanna participate.

Solved! Go to solution

Re: Please be kind

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@MandaPaul86 

Welcome to the community.. 

Are you also new to ibotta? 

What stores do you typically buy groceries at?

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
Solved! Go to solution

MandaPaul86
Shopper

I am new, thank you! I use Sam's Club and Walmart alot! 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@MandaPaul86 

Well welcome to ibotta as well then.  

Check out the threads in each of the subfolders in the LEARN IBOTTA folder at the top of the screen.  There is a lot of information in there that may answer some questions.  They likely will give you many more questions, so feel free to reach out to the community for answers to those questions as they pop up.

Here is a post that has a bunch of do's and don'ts that also may be of interest.

https://community.ibotta.com/t5/deals-forum/newbie-knowledge-wanted-please/m-p/8574

There are many out here who mention WM deals, so keep an eye out for those.   You will find most 'deals' that are posted by others are in one of two places that you can find in the DEALS folder at the top of the screen.

DEALS >>>  DEALS FORUM    <and>

DEALS>>>  DEAL STACKING 

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
Solved! Go to solution

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

Welcome @MandaPaul86 .  The posts here are a great way to learn.  I try to check in daily. There are many kind users who will try to answer any questions you may have.

Solved! Go to solution

Re: Unable to transfer earnings to PayPal and now I can't login

Lindsey713
Shopper

I'm having the issue where "something went wrong" when trying to withdrawal. Could it be that I have too many withdrawals pending?

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Unable to transfer earnings to PayPal and now I can't login

CDWelker
Deal Sharer

Mine finally got resolved, but it’s weird that my account got flagged….been with Ibotta for ages.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Post Your Ibotta Account Issue(s) Here: Lockout, Withdrawal, etc.

John102
Saver

This month **bleep** all I got was sandwiches bonuses and I didn’t even get them

0 Likes