cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Post Your Ibotta Account Issue(s) Here: Lockout, Withdrawal, etc.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Lala1 

Glad it worked out for you.  I know how frustrating it can be when you feel you money is being held hostage.  I have been thru this before on other sites.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
Solved! Go to solution

Re: PayPal withdrawals temporarily disabled

Brittbritt9019
Rewards Hunter

Could you please tell me if my account is locked or am I just having a problem withdrawing to payapl.

Thank you 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Withdraw

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

If all three requests are for the same thing, add more time to get a response.  Multiple requests slow down the process.

Solved! Go to solution

Re: PayPal withdrawals temporarily disabled

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Brittbritt9019 your account is not locked, also it appears you withdrew your balance earlier today.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Can’t withdraw funds

Rahne1998
Rewards Hunter

Everytime I try to withdraw funds it tells me: "Something went wrong. We couldn't process your request. We're looking into it 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Rahne1998 that's because your account is locked currently. You can request that the Care team reviews your account and removes the lock by submitting a ticket. In the app go to Account > Help > Visit Help Center > Submit a request

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rahne1998
Rewards Hunter

What to I click on to get the quickest correct response?

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Cannot withdraw earnings

FlemingAnt420
Rewards Hunter

Ok so I'm having an issue withdrawing earnings. An error type message that says "Something went wrong we couldn't process your request. We're looking into it, but you can reach out to Ibotta Care if you need help. And that's exactly what I did. I ended getting an email back from support telling me that the issue has been resolved. Well it hasn't been resolved apparently because it still will not let me withdraw & I'm getting the same message. I've tried several of the tips or solutions that's been posted onto this page. I went back to the help section & sent another email to support. Hoping to have this resolved. Also I'm not a new user & I make withdrawals pretty frequent & never had an issue. Also I'm trying to withdraw with my PayPal however I linked a bank account & was still unable to withdraw through it either nor any gift cards Also. Is anyone else having this issue or have any ideas or just simply wait for customer support? It took over 3 days to get a response the first time.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: My account got deactivated help

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Whineyfish 

This is one of the quickest was to get deactivated.  You should never do anything related to your account on another person's device.

If they have deactivated your account, there is nothing anyone on this forum can do to help you, including @LaraL .  They don' make these rulings lightly.  The only recourse you have  is to open a ticket.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
Solved! Go to solution

Paypal withdraw

Stephr13
Rewards Hunter

My friend has been trying for 2 weeks to cash out, even submitted a few tickets concerning it if someone could help her please. 

0 Likes