cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Ibotta server outage

Danielleboone_2
Rewards Hunter

Hi I have been trying to cash out from my referrals for a few days now and I keep getting this error message.

Attachment removed because it's not Ibotta related.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Post Your Ibotta Account Issue(s) Here: Lockout, Withdrawal, etc.

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Susanecole you'll just need to wait for them to review your ticket/account when it's your turn in the queue. This process generally takes 3-5 business days.

@Enrique1 No tengo ninguna sugerencia más allá de contarles sus inquietudes en el ticket. Solo ese equipo puede bloquear, desbloquear o desactivar cuentas.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

JanetPina
Rewards Hunter

I can't get my email verified..can't receive emails from ibotta 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

nrivera86
Rewards Hunter

Explains why I can’t get my money to transfer from Ibotta to my pay pal! 🤦🏻‍♀️ I was freaking out 😂

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@JanetPina send an email to our Care team at accountsupport@ibotta.com and they can resolve this for you.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@nrivera86 your account is actually locked so that's why you're not able to withdraw. If you submit a ticket the Care team will likely unlock it for you after they perform a manual review.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

EveV1990
Rewards Hunter

Is this why I can’t withdraw my earnings since last week? 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@EveV1990 no that would be because your account is locked. You'll want to submit a ticket to the Care team and they will likely unlock it for you after performing a manual review.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Home page didn’t show up

Locodragon
Shopper

Can you check my account [removed] I have been trying to pull my earnings off to PayPal [removed] for like 3 days now and it keeps saying “oops something went wrong we’re looking into this”.

Solved! Go to solution

Re: Home page didn’t show up

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Locodragon your account is locked. You'll want to submit a ticket to the Care team and they will likely unlock it for you after performing a manual review.

0 Likes