cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Getting gift card

rw81gamer
Rewards Hunter

I’m unable to get any gift card it worked 1 time now it says having trouble connecting finding my information been like this almost a week 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Cant withdraw earnings

rw81gamer
Rewards Hunter

I’m unable to get my gift card says trouble connecting 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Cant withdraw earnings

rw81gamer
Rewards Hunter

I don’t will it work better linking my account 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Post Your Ibotta Account Issue(s) Here: Lockout, Withdrawal, etc.

Samsmith6857
Rewards Hunter

I have emailed ibotta 3 different times, and they emailed me back telling me my account was unlocked and everything was good to go, but still not able to withdraw my funds.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Post Your Ibotta Account Issue(s) Here: Lockout, Withdrawal, etc.

dblecs1
Rewards Hunter

Hello,

I have had Ibotta for years but recently I am getting a message saying that my Shop Rite and Wegman's can't be linked. I have been using this for a really long time and have had those 2 stores linked with no issues until recently. I have tried several times to relink Shop Rite but same thing can't link. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Withdrawal problems

Cbone91
Rewards Hunter

Can’t withdrawal any of my cash. I have deleted PayPal and bank and re-added it. Still can withdrawal any money. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: All services restored

jacktracy1984
Rewards Hunter

I still can't cash out. Been trying for 2 days now. It won't let me do PayPal or 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: All services restored

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@jacktracy1984 you're attempting to cash out too soon after your first transaction. Give it at least 48 hours and then try again.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: I can’t withdraw my earnings for a week

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

Sorry that you are having issues withdrawing your earnings.

There were some server issues earlier this week which may have caused an issue.  But it sounds like your account is locked.  @LaraL , can you check if this account is locked?

If your account is locked, the only option is to open a request with Ibotta Care.  It sounds like you have already done this.  Please note that opening additional requests slows the whole process down.  It is better to just update your current request.  You can see all your requests by going to Account in the app, then Help.  Press the round circle with the silhouette  at the top right corner, then select My Requests.

It can take 2-3 days for most requests with Ibotta Care, but if your account is locked, it can take longer.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: I can’t withdraw my earnings for a week

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Sunfars1331 your account is in fact locked so you'll want to submit a ticket to the Care team (if you haven't already) so they can manually review, and likely unlock it.

0 Likes