GaSaver41
Deal Sharer

I been getting that same message for several days

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Ibotta server outage

Danielleboone_2
Rewards Hunter

Good morning Ms.Lara, I have been trying to cash out my referral earnings I have on IBOTTA for a week now. M]. I keep getting a error message that “that something went wrong. We couldn’t process your requests.” And yes I have submitted a ticket. But it has been several days. Is there anyway you could help me? Or send me to someone who can directly help me.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Danielleboone_2  Wrong forum & you need to remove your gmail address & name…. Identify theft!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Post Your Ibotta Account Issue(s) Here: Lockout, Withdrawal, etc.

Purple1107
Rewards Hunter

Did quite a bit of offers on the 8th from Walmart. Never did so many. Got the order the 9th.  No credits. Submitted a ticket. No response or generic email. Yet I made an order the 9th and got my any receipt credit for 20 cents 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Danielleboone_2
Rewards Hunter

Good morning Ms.Lara, I have been trying to cash out my referral earnings I have on IBOTTA for a week now.  I keep getting a error message that “that something went wrong. We couldn’t process your requests.” And yes I have submitted a ticket. But it has been several days. Is there anyway you could help me? Or send me to someone who can directly help me

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Problem withdrawing earnings

Locodragon
Shopper

I’ve been dealing with this same bs for almost week now and submitted tickets been getting the run around…glad it’s not just me but a lotta ppl how long have u had ur acct for? Someone said if it’s new will take a few days tillcan 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Kimberstar23
Deal Sharer

Good afternoon @LaraL  I, like many others, are unable to withdraw my earnings. I get the same "something went wrong" message. I have been with and using Ibotta since April 2016, I was able to withdraw earnings on Tuesday with no problem, but yesterday when I tried I was not able to. I'm beginning to wonder if the server issues have something to do with the trouble withdrawing earnings now. (Yes, I know the server issues have been fixed).  I know with Christmas being 2 weeks away, many of us are depending on our earnings to help buy presents and gift cards.

I know you are busy and I appreciate you always helping everyone any way you can, is there anyone you could talk with and see if the server issues earlier this week could be the reason so many users are unable to withdraw earnings? 

Thank you again ❤️

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

momofyhreeboys
Shopper

please let me have my money my children n I all have covid and we really need it

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Kimberstar23 the server outage is unrelated to account lockouts. From what I can tell your account is likely to be unlocked, although you'll need to submit a ticket if you haven't already.